Friday, February 24, 2006

The Written Word

Words words words!

Today is the day.
I take a deep breath, run to Kinko's and print out 120 pages of screenplay. Then I drop it in a box, send it off to the Slamdance Screenplay Competition and wait. And wait. And wait...

On top of that, I finally have my ENTIRE thesis on the representation of children in the films of François Truffaut up and running!

On top of that, Jennifer MacMillan has just written about this blog on her blog: Invisible Cinema Now I'm writing about hers on mine. What a word whilrwind! It's been a long time since I've spent so much time with the written word. Tonight I will immerse myself here and surround myself with images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog, Courtney. I'm going to look forward to reading your posts and checking out your films.